The potential here for astute buyers is absolutely enormous; whether you decide to renovate, add a second storey or re-build (STCA), the opportunity to create your dream home is undeniable.
Perfectly located in the heart of Pagewood and positioned on a quiet, tree-lined street, this freestanding, double brick home is set on a large block of 511 sqm. This original home is liveable as is but would benefit from some much needed TLC.
The home opens to an entry foyer leading into a spacious lounge room via original, double glass doors. The dining room adjoins this space and overlooks an expansive garden.
Offering two double bedrooms and a central bathroom. The large eat-in-kitchen is positioned next to the internal laundry which leads out to a covered verandah and additional toilet. The timber floors are currently carpeted throughout.
The large garden is securely fenced and offers a peaceful and private environment. There is a single garage and room for another two cars on the driveway.
If you are looking to secure a foothold in the popular suburb of Pagewood, this property's location and unlimited potential should not be missed.
• Double brick and tile, freestanding, single storey home
• 12.8 m frontage
• Generous entry hall with original features
• Lounge room with original glass doors
• Dining room overlooking garden
• 2 double bedrooms
• Bathroom with shower
• Large eat-in kitchen with gas hob
• Internal laundry
• Covered verandah at rear with additional outside toilet
• Carpet over timber floors
• North facing garden with established lawn
• Single garage, carport and parking for 2 additional cars