Situated in a beautifully maintained and popular complex of Paddington Style terraces, this charming and quiet 3 bedroom home has the added bonus of being perfectly positioned opposite parkland gardens.
The immaculately presented interior has a classic style and is complemented by a neutral colour palette. The open plan living space adjoining the dining and kitchen areas has freshly polished, timber floors and roller blinds throughout.
Excellent storage is available in the attic, accessed through pull down stairs. The single garage has an under-stair store room and there is parking for an additional car on the driveway.
Well located to access express buses to the city, cafés and Botany shops. Situated less than 450 m from Botany Pool and Booralee Park; with excellent playgrounds for children, this home is sure to impress and should not be missed.
* Open plan living/dining room with roller blinds and newly polished timber floors
* kitchen with marble benchtops, gas cooktop and tile splashback & floor
* Internal laundry with courtyard access and separate toilet
* 3bedrooms with carpet and built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite
* 2 bedrooms have access to a wrought iron balcony, overlooking parkland gardens & rotunda
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* North/East facing paved courtyard with pergola, fruit trees and gas BBQ
* Huge attic storage (18 sqm) accessed through pull-down stairs
* Split cycle air-conditioning
* Ducted vacuum system
* Single garage with storage room and off street parking for additional car
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools